Ukraine has faced and is at war with a strong, sinisterly unprincipled enemy – nuclear Russia. To withstand the confrontation and successfully suppress its intransigence and aggression is a very serious task for the current generation of Ukrainians. It is effective restraint that will lead Ukraine to victory.
Academician Volodymyr Horbulin, one of the most authoritative experts in the field of security and defense, dedicated his book to outlining the only way to win: revival and growth of the country’s defense potential, creation and development in Ukraine of an asymmetric arsenal to contain Russia’s or any other potential aggression.
IN THE AUTHOR’S OPINION, INTEGRATED ELEMENTS OF THE ASYMMETRIC ARSENAL ARE FOLLOWING:
• to transform reconnaissance;
• to reorganize Security Service of Ukraine into a counterintelligence body;
• to establish trained structures of information resistance;
• to modernize army radically; to organize verified, legislated territorial defense;
• to create and deploy new operational missile;
• to rearm Armed Forces with an emphasis on modern technologies.
Volodymyr Horbulin’s book also calls for an analysis of the experience of neighboring states in the creation and use of private military companies.
Академік Володимир Горбулін – видатний державний діяч України, безпосередній учасник формування та реалізації зовнішньої політики держави, радник з питань...